Sunday, January 18, 2015

Great Etsy Store for Runners

I have been eyeing an item on Etsy for the past two years and finally bit the bullet. I purchased a running medal holder for my best running buddy as a holiday gift and of course decided that I needed one too!  What great gifts - we love them!!!

I hung the holder up yesterday and several hours later, proudly displayed some of my marathon medals.





I will definitely purchase another two plaques. The choices are amazing.  Here are my two other favorites:

Running Medal Holder race medals running gifts Find Your Happy Pace
                                                  and...Running Medal Holder - Steve Prefontaine Quote


You must check these out at:  Strut Your Stuff Sign Company - Running Medal Holders, Signs and Gifts. Happy shopping!!!  Let me know which one(s) you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment