Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Biting the Bullet

Women Run the WorldYes, it is official -- I have registered for the 2015 MORE/Fitness Magazine Half Marathon in New York City on April 19th.  Call me crazy, but I need a somewhat lofty goal to get me through the cold winter months.  The 12th Annual MORE/Fitness Magazine Half-Marathon is an all-women's race that brings together thousands of women of varied backgrounds, ages, sizes and fitness levels.  The entire race is in Central Park which is one of my very favorite places to run!  There will be plenty of spirit, support and fun during and after the race at the post-race festival.

I am up to three pain-free miles on the treadmill and I know that I can do this by April. It has always been my experience that all-women races are super empowering to the participants.  Who wants to join me?  Check out the link at: http://morefitnesshalf.com/. Registration will close soon, so why not bite the bullet too?  Hope to see you at the starting line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment