Thursday, March 5, 2015

Exciting New Book

It is another snowy day in Wilton, CT.  Unfortunately, most of my clients have cancelled due to the inclement weather conditions.  I cycled and did my knee rehab exercises (yep, still dealing with this), and now, I am going to read a newly published book by Christopher McDougall, the author of Born to Run (one of my very favorite running books).  McDougall's new book is Natural Born Heroes:  How a Band of Misfits Mastered the Secrets of Strength and Endurance.  I have heard from my friends that this book will inspire EVERYONE to get moving and stay moving  -- you do not need to be a runner to love this book!!!
Okay, I just went to download the book and discovered that it is not available until April 14th. So, I am so eager to read it that I am pre-ordering RIGHT NOW!!!  I am so sure that this book will be awesome!  McDougall is a phenomenal author. Born to Run was such an inspirational book -- it reinforced my love of being "one with nature" while running.

Click directly below to pre-order your copy of Natural Born Heroes.

               

Stay tuned for my book review on April 21st.




No comments:

Post a Comment