Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2015 in 2015

It was New Year's Day and I read about this awesome, motivating fitness challenge:  Run/Walk 2,015 Miles in 2015!  Wow, I thought, this is such a cool concept - I did some quick math and calculated that I needed to run 16.67 miles per week.  Well, I quickly signed up for this awesome challenge and then excitedly sent a text to my running buddy with the link to this virtual year-long race so that she could sign up too.  My buddy works for the treasury of a major corporation and I guess her math is way better than mine! BIG MATH ERROR... make that 37.5 miles per week.  Oh my, I goofed!!!  I then re-read the rules and realized that I do not have to run all those miles -- walking miles count too!

mtn range long


The Run/Walk 2,015 in 2015 challenge was created by the folks at Run the Edge: http://www.runtheedge.com/.  It is not too late to join in the fun!  You can participate as an individual or split the mileage with one or two friends. Check out all the details at: http://www.runtheedge.com/2014/12/run-2015-in-2015-challenge/.

No comments:

Post a Comment