Monday, May 5, 2014

Swirlgear Brand Ambassador





I am excited to announce that I have just been selected as a Swirlgear Brand Ambassador! Okay, so what does that mean?  Well, Swirlgear is a very new and quickly growing, woman owned company in Chicago.  Right now, they offer technical, designer women's running apparel.  Swirlgear clothing is made with moisture-wicking fabric, flattering cuts and spray-dyed colors that inspired its name. The company plans to expand their product lines to include technical clothing for women who pursue fitness options other than running.  

As a Swirlgear Brand Ambassador, I plan to spread the word about this up-and-coming company.  I just ordered the three items shown below -- I can't wait for my new items to arrive so that I can proudly model them at my next race!



Front
capped-sleeve pink camo

Swirlgear Hat
swirlgear hat
Swirlgear Headband
swirlgear headband



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            





You can find out more about Swirlgear at www.swirlgear.com  Like their tagline says, Swirlgear is all about strength, style and spirit.

Hope to see you at the races with your Swirlgear swag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment